What is Baby Goat Yoga?
It’s a breath-taking, smile-inducing, picture-worthy hour where you do a low-key, beginners yoga class with adorable goats. Yes, they will jump on you! Yes, they may nibble your shirt! Yes, they are adorable!!! You will leave feeling refreshed, relaxed, and with a huge smile on your face.
Don’t worry about the baby goats, it’s their favorite thing to do. This is a natural behavior encouraged by praise and treats. Please note, that no baby goats are forced or required to participate. They want to play Baby Goat Yoga and do so by choice. Your safety and that of the furry kids are our priority.
Please wear clothing that covers your back and shoulders. Bring your own yoga mat or use one of ours (while supplies last).
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in, sign the waiver, and pay the $10 fee (cash or checks only please, no credit cards will be accepted)
- While checking in, it is mandatory to read and sign a waiver prior to participation. A parent or guardian must sign the waiver for minors. Contact Lmagness@midvale.com if you need a copy of the waiver to be emailed to you ahead of time.
- Wear a thick shirt that covers your back and shoulders.
- Guests must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- The goats are animals and do poop and pee. We do our best to clean up after them but realize it won’t hurt you. You do it too.
- They like to nibble on the mats, clothing, shoes, and other items. Just push them away until they leave your stuff alone.